SAP APO Resume Sample
Sundara Rami Reddy
Has 6+ years of experience in developing and managing SCM software applications in a Techno-Functional role. He has 5 years in SAP implementation / testing in SCM field out of which 4 are onsite at the customer location – Kronberg, Germany and Dubai, UAE.
- My SAP Supply Chain Management experience has covered all aspects of implementing SAP in Manufacturing and Distribution organizations for CPMG and metals business. My involvement has covered the analysis, design, modeling, development and implementing of SAP applications.
- My skills in SAP APO are Integration Model, Core Data Interface (CIF), LiveCache, Demand Planning (DP) and Supply Network Planning (SNP) and PPDS I have working knowledge of all aspects of Integration of Master Data and Transactional Data, PP Heuristics, Detail scheduling board, Requirement and Receipt reporting, Planning Areas, Planning Books , Advanced Macros and Master Planning Object Structures, prototyping of Capable to Match (CTM), Optimizer and SNP planning scenarios , DP forecasting and Advanced Macros. I also created tools for mass update of Master Data, Time series Data into Planning Area key figures, Automatic Lot Size Adjustment tools, Code Deletion Processed to keep the system lean
- My skills in SAP R/3 in are Sales & Distribution (SD) Materials Management (MM), and Production Planning (PP) areas. I have covered all aspects of Sales Order Processing, Availability Checking, Output Determination, Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Info Records, Stock Transport Orders, Outbound and Inbound Deliveries, and Transportation Scheduling, Picking and Packing, l Goods Issues and Goods Receipts, and Inventory Management
- My SAP ABAP/4 technical skills include the design, development and debugging of ABAP Programs (Dialog Programming, Standard and Interactive Reports), , Interfacing Data with external systems using IM3 interfaces, Data conversions, ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary and Batch Job management
- Prior to SAP, I worked in Reliance Industries Ltd. as Assistant Manager and had the responsibilities of a key user in SAP PM and MM modules.
- Over the past 2 years I have been involved as a project manager, team lead, system analyst and mentoring new developer & team members
- ——— Inc.
- Packaged Solution consultant SCM at —- India, from Dec – till date
- Senior Software Engineer in ———— Ltd. from June – till Dec 2009
- Assistant Manager at ————. from April 2– to June 2—.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering from University of Hyderabad, India with Distinction.
———— Onsite: Dubai
J— to Current (SAP ECC -PP and APO Implementation)
At –, worked as an onsite P2P ( Plan to Produce ) consultant from the cutover-go live-hyper care – Production support phases which involved SAP-PP, APO-DP, SNP, GATP and PPDS modules.
- Configuration of PP Heuristics, Detail Scheduling board, Receipts and reporting view, Product Planning table
- Implementation of Variant configuration and CDP process in ECC and APO.
- Capacity Reservation and Block planning scheduling methodologies
- PPDS Master data creation, updation into APO
- Configuration of DP and SNP, Prototyping SNP Optimizer for Customer based profitability analysis.
- Design of Billet grouping functionality to optimize the cast length and sawing operations in the process.
- Complete Batch Setup for the end to end process – From Planning to Production.
—— Current (SAP R/3 and APO Implementation)
- Configuration of Core Data Interfaces (CIF and Integration Models)
- Special reports to monitor and processing of CIF (restart, registration programs)
- LiveCache Monitoring and Reporting
- Configuration of DP and SNP, Prototyping Capable to Match (CTM) Programs
- Design of SPEED logic to improvise the performance of batch cycle by excluding in-active product codes from the variants.
- Complete Batch Setup for the end to end Planning process – From Forecast upload, Heuristics to Deployment to Automatic TLB.
- Constrained based MPS Planning setup for Factories and Contract Manufacturers using CTM
- Product Allocation setup in APO wherein Allocation are calculated at the monthly level and transferred to SAP R/3 for consideration in order management.
- PPDS Batch setup for Contract Manufacturers.
- Developing functional specifications, testing scenarios for SD, MM, WM & FI interfaces
- Automatic Lot Size Adjustment tool
- Mass Update tool for Master data fields and Time series data into Planning area key figures.
—— Offshore: Mumbai
—— ( SAP APO-DP implementation
- Requirements and Analysis
- Matching and Mapping
- Developing the necessary interfaces to upload the Stock and History data into APO planning area.
- Batch setup for Forecasting in DP module, developing the necessary macro’s for approximate Shipment order calculation.
- Monitoring the Batch Runs.
- Testing , documentation, User Training
——— ( SAP- SNC5.1 Testing )
- Requirements and Analysis
- Understanding the system functionalities.
- Testing the Business Processes as per the test cases and error reporting.
- Suggesting appropriate system changes to match to the business processes.
— Offshore: Mumbai
——– ( SAP- CAF )
Universal Visibility Module, a Product developed indigenously to enable tracking inventory dynamics for the past and accordingly propose the future trend. It helps in optimizing KPI’s and decision making. It has 3 modules in it: –
1. Enhanced Warehouse Analytics.
2. Intercompany KPI’s.
3. Replenishment Order dashboard.
- Requirements and Analysis
- Map the system capabilities with the business requirements.
- Functional specs for the User Interfaces and Business logic