Testing of Availability check using MLTP Process
This Continues of earlier 6 posts . Please go through all earlier posts for easy understanding GATP configaration
SAP APO GATP Configaration Guide Part-7
5.1) All the Material (Test01_FG01, Test01_FG02, Test01_FG03, Test01_FG04)is transferred to APO and
Integration model is Active. Also integration model should be active for Customer also.( Already Maintained)
3.2) Active integration model was setup for the transferring of Sales orders and Availability check. Before transferring the sales order, the Availability check should be active in the CIF integration model. Also check Int Model for transferring the stock is active. .( Already Maintained)
3.3) In APO system Check Mode 050 and ATP Group 02 should be maintained in the ATP Tab. .( Already Maintained)
3.4) Master data setup for Capable to Promise
In the Product Master for location PP01 maintain the PPDS horizon as “5 days” and PP Planning Procedure maintain 5 ( Cover dependent requirement immd).
3.5) In addition to the above the resource, ppm created, which we discussed as a Part of earlier Master data.
3.6) In addition to the above the resource, ppm created, which we discussed as a Part of earlier Master data.
5.7 ) Check the configuration discussed earlier for the “Maintain check instruction”.
IMG > Advanced planning and Optimization > Global available to promise > Maintain Check Instruction
For check mode of 50 and Business event of “A” Select only check Box 1) Product check. 2) select rule based ATP 4) In Start Immd availability check the rule evaluation 4) In the start Production availability check first then Production and in Production time after executing all Basic methods
In the maintain check mode for check mode of “050” Maintain pro type as “Multilevel ATP Check”.
- Clear all the old sales order (Demand Element) before we do the MLTP check. This can be done once if we delete the sales order the same will be deleted in APO because of CIF.
- Next is go to Product View and check for Stock of Test01_fg01 at Location DC01 and Location DC02. It has stock of 10 at DC01 and make a goods receipt in ECC for same Product at DC02 for 10 PC.
- Now stock is 10 at DC01 and DC02 Respectively.
- CTP will be triggered after completing the Availability check, Allocation, Rule based availability check. So the setting of the Rules based will be applicable here also.
- Master data setup for rule Based Availability check( As the same as Previous Check)
Advanced Planner Optimization > Master data > Rule Maintenance > Integrated Rule Maintenance
Select the Rule > GATP_EXP1
Go to Location Product Substitution > GATP_PL01
Maintain Location/Product Substitution rules.
|Location||Product||Subs Location||Subs Product||Activity||Reason||Cost|
The Activity overrules the Configuration setting which we defined in IMG. In IMG we will be defining in check instruction (with ref to Check Instruction and Business Event) , what are the Basic method to be called, whether rule based availability to be activated , CTP to be called, MLTP to be called or not. In activity we will maintaining with ref to Business event, check instruction the production to be called or Not.
Create Rule determination- Means Link the rule to the Material/location Combination.
Advanced Planner Optimization > Master data > Rule Maintenance > Create Rule determination
Condition type- GA01
Select Key combination- Location/product
Enter location and product and attach the rule which we defined.
Location – DC01
Product – Test01_FG01
Rule – GATP_EXP1.
Assumption: Condition type Configuration is already created.
6. Now test the simulation mode in APO for availability check. Advanced Planner optimization > Global ATP > ATP Simulation. Enter the following details in APO Availability check: Simulation: Initial screen
- Product- Test01_FG01
- Location- DC01
- Check mode- 050
- Business event- A
- Material Availability date: Today
- Req Qty : 100
It will give result that it can commit at 10pc at DC01, 10pc at DC02 and Balance 80 pc it will explode the Bill of Material and find the component availability. Because of component availability as 0 pc and it will not confirm the Balance 80 Pc. The component shortage will be displayed in the Missing component list.
The same can be tested from the ECC system and update back the sales order after the confirmation.